Below are 10 clues to the names of 10 well-known religions. Be the first person to correctly name all 10, and I will do a silly drawing for you.
Clues to the clues:
- They are about the names, not the beliefs.
- They are mostly puns and homophones.
- Some of the answers are the names of the religion. Other are what you call the people who adhere to the religion.
- The religions are listed alphabetically.
- Insulted by a ghost sound
- Swear at Ian
- Illustrated the unconscious psyche
- Girls’ night out before marriage
- They don’t worship Dick or Tarzan
- They don’t worship Richard (UK), also known as Blumeism (USA)
- Increase the Jamaican accent
- Physically restrain the male’s mouth
- Two parts of the lower extremity
- Good for making conservatory furniture
24 June 2012