Here I go. The reason why I went to the moon for my birthday page one.
- This is supposed to be a scan, but I don’t yet know how to use the fancy dancy A3 network printer/scanner that I have access to, so it’s a photo of the page this week.
- I was going to do the book in pencil. Now I’m doing it in ink, and I already like it about 10 times more.
- In addition to cleaning up and colouring, a lot of the text spacing needs to be adjusted.
- The prettied up version of this book will be available to buy in print and on iPad in 2015.
- Please feel free to share your thoughts. Your feedback will make this book better.
Thanks for taking the time to look and read.